We move coast to coast under our own authority. Moveco.Net is licensed with the Texas Department of Motor Vechicles (TXDMV #006044279C) and the US Department of Transportation (USDOT #1432374).
MoveCo.net is a member with the Better Business Bureau, and the Southwest Movers Association (SMA).
What does membership with the BBB, and SMA mean to you, our customer? Not only is there a set of ethics MoveCo.net must abide by to maintain membership with these organizations. You, our customer also have the right to arbitration/mediation if you’re unsatisfied with any of the services by MoveCo.Net. This again protects you the consumer, our customer.
Our goal is simple: we want you to be impressed enough with our service to give our business cards to your friends and co-workers. And post your text and Video testimonial on our website. Not to mention, use us the next time you move.
100s of Customer Testimonials
Our online testimonial board goes a step further. You can post your moving experience for our future customers to see, you can also go to our web site and see over 10 (ten) years of customer comments. Our crews make the difference. We conduct background checks and random drug tests.
Our crews are trained professionals. We never used day laborers or contract our moves out to other companies. After all, our crews are our reputation. Our trucks are well-maintained and have high-quality pads, straps, and dollys. Our fleet is GPS tracked as well, in real time. Payment may be made with personal check (upon approval), cash or any major credit card. You decide what is convenient for you. Payment is made at the drop-off location.
You can get a true online real-time quote
Our advanced real-time move quotation software allows you to create binding quotations just by specifying the inventory you want to move and their locations. It is that simple, in minutes you get your quotation number along with all the binding documents, sent directly to your email inbox.
Schedule a free In-Home Estimate
You also have option to online schedule a free In-Home Estimate of your upcoming moving requirements. An In-Home Estimate is such that our moving specialists first visit your home and conduct a full walk-thru of the home, answer all the questions and concerns you might have, then analyze all the inventory and understand moving locations and at the end, calculate a quotation for you on the spot before leaving your home. So why not go ahead and book a free In-Home Estimate of your upcoming move.
A lot of our competitors do send out their sales personnel for their moving consultation, where as we send out current professional drivers who have years of real moving experience.
During the In-Home Estimate appointment, you can also consider our professional packing services in which our professional movers will estimate the cost it will take to pack your possessions safely in boxes.
When you plan a move, you certainly want to keep your possessions safe and organized. Boxes, packing material, moving safety material, and all the other rest of moving supplies are also sold here in our online shop. You can visit our online Packing supply store and have them delivered directly at your doorstep with FREE* shipping.
Moving from one house to another, and need an intermediate place to store your belongings? Out of Lewisville area for a few months and want to safely store your belongings? You can try MoveCo.Net as we offer professional storage services for our moving customers. Our professional storage service comes with free safety Packing of your belongings, and offer hassle free end-to-end moving. You can buy storage space from 10×20 feet to a 10×30, with any number of multiples and combinations. This service is currently offered in the Dallas area only.
Professionally Packing Your Possessions During the Move
Get your belongings packaged by professionals right in front of you: Our professional movers can also give you an estimation of our professional packing services when they visit your house for the free In-Home Estimate. Our professional packing service ensures just the right packing of your possessions by professional movers who have years of current experience in packing and moving valuable goods.
What do you get when you choose MoveCo.Net?
- Your consumer rights with the BBB, and SMA
- $50,000 bond
- $40,000 Standard cargo insurance
- 2 million General liability insurance
- MoveCo.net’s in house policy to repair or replace items damage in the move.(see website for details)
- Free disassembly and reassembly of your washer, dryer, mirrors on dressers, and standard beds. Other items can be disassembled and reassembled for nominal fee, (see web site for details)
- Moving the furniture where you want it in each room
- All man power, fuel, truck, trailer, pad, and equipment costs
- We maintain an online feedback board for our customers to post their comments.
- We have guaranteed move prices.
- We have guaranteed pick up and delivery dates.
- Our customers have exclusive use of our trucks, we do one move at a time.
- Our fleet of trucks is tracked by GPS. We know where our trucks are at all times.
- We maintain a Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TX DMV) registration number.
- We maintain a US Department of Transportation (US DOT) registration number.
- We maintain membership in good standing with the Southwest Movers Association.
- We maintain membership in good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
- We maintain membership in good standing with the chamber of commerce.
- We have well over 100 years in combined experience.
- All of our drivers have at least 2 years experience (and many with much more).
- We maintain one million dollars worth of commercial auto liability insurance.
- We maintain two million dollars worth of General liability insurance.
- We maintain up to fifty thousand dollars worth of Cargo Insurance.
- We have an in house policy to Repair/Replace anything we damage.
- We maintain a $50,000 Bond.
- We comply with all state advertising rules and regulations.
- We maintain and enforce an associate dress code.
- We maintain and enforce a formal alcohol/drug testing program for all associates.
- We maintain and enforce a formal associate conduct policy.
- We have conducted background searches on all our movers.
- We comply with all other state and federal regulatory requirements.
- We maintain late model trucks and moving equipment.
- We have Itemized prices -no hourly moves, you pay for what is done not “clock watchers”.
- Upfront pricing you can go to our website and get an online itemized quote.